The Buying Process
Are you ready to make a move? Here's the steps in the buying process.
1. Speak to a lender. Get pre-approved to find out what you can afford.
2. Find an realtor. Connect with a local agent to assist you in searching for a home that will suit your needs.
3. Start the home search!
4. Make an offer.
5. Home Inspections. If a home inspection is taking place, an inspector will take a close look at the property to insure it is in good condition.
6. Organize fund prior to closing.
7. Closing day. Sign the final paperwork and go over last minute documents.
8. Get the keys and move in!